Touring the Stars: Inglesmond
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars - Inglesmond|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian|
|Primary writing|| Michael Miller (Writing) |
Herbert A. Beas II (Editing)
|Cover artwork||David Allen Kerber-(Design & Layout)|
|Illustrations|| Ray Arrastia (Maps) |
David Allen Kerber (Maps)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||June 20th, 2016|
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Promised Land|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: McEvedy's Folly|
Touring the Stars: Inglesmond (shorted as TtS:Inglesmond) is the eighth in a series of supplemental Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in the BattleTech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
In this book, Mr. Habeas writes up the world of Inglesmond. Founded by a Terran Hegemony as experimental colony which would lead to breaking up Terra's segmented political blocks to paradises among the stars. The book tells the tale from colonization to its inhabits surviving terrible onslaught of the Succession Wars and being reduced to primitive lifestyle on devastated world. This book gives the world's history and current situation during the Late Republic Era or better known as the Dark Age era.
This book marks the beginning of a line of PDF web-exclusive products produced by Catalyst Game Labs both for players using the A Time of War RPG rules and players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| A curious, albeit devastated, survivor of the First Succession War, Inglesmond was once a shining jewel of the Terran Hegemony. Though Inglesmond is now a planetary nature preserve in the Republic of the Sphere, it could easily be reinhabited and once again rejoin the Inner Sphere. Learn about the planet’s unique climate and equatorial-spanning ice belt, tribal survivor communities and salvage operations gone awry.
Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - History of Inglesmond
- A Time of War Seed (RPG Tracks)
- Shooting Stars
- Rumble in the Rubble
- Rules Annex
- Optional Rules
- Cibolan Whale (Sea-Based Mammal)
- Inglesmond Map
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Inglesmond
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Inglesmond lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.
- Like most in this PDF Series, the feature world has suffered a major calamities during the violent transformative years of the Succession Wars Era.