Touring the Stars: Promised Land
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars - Promised Land|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian|
|Primary writing|| Michael Miller (Writing) |
Herbert A. Beas II (Editing)
|Cover artwork||David Allen Kerber-(Design & Layout)|
|Illustrations|| Doug Chaffee |
Ray Arrastia (Maps)
David Allen Kerber (Maps)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||June 1st, 2016|
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Brownsville|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Inglesmond|
Touring the Stars: Promised Land (shorted as TtS:Promised Land) is the seventh in a series of supplemental Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in the BattleTech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
In this book, Mr. Habeas writes up the world of Promised Land. Founded by a Terran Alliance colony corporation, this world proved to be a challenge to colonies that exchanged hands between the Free Worlds League and Lyran Commonwealth multiple times. This book gives the world's history and current situation during the early part of the Early Republic Era or better known as the Dark Age era.
This book marks the beginning of a line of PDF web-exclusive products produced by Catalyst Game Labs both for players using the A Time of War RPG rules and players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| Promised Land was not exactly as the colonization brochures described, but was settled nevertheless. A chance encounter during the early Star League saved the planet from abandonment, and the struggling colony remained. Long a border waystation between the Lyran Commonwealth and the Free Worlds League, Promised Land’s history is the story of overcoming the challenges of this strange world and thriving in its unique environment.
Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - History of Promised Land
- A Time of War Seed (RPG Tracks)
- Is it just me, or do you feel warm?
- Rude Awakening
- Rules Annex
- Optional Rules
- Cuddle Bears (Mammal)
- Promised Land Map
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Promised Land
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Promised Land lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.