The Irukjandi Company were a BattleMech company size mercenary unit working for the Aurigan Coalition in 3026.
The Irukjandi Company was under contract with the Principality of Hastur to help fend off the pirates.
The unit was a frontier mercenary unit that was offered exclusive and highly lucrative contracts with the Aurigan government. The unit now serves the Aurigan Coalition in a semi-official capacity, patrolling borders and addressing the security concerns of the Founding Council.
Two of the unit's MechWarriors, Agostina "Dropline" Vassos and Oscar "Turnstone" Bianchi joined the Rampart Company.
- Irukjandi Company (Regular/Questionable)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 House Arano (The Aurigan Coalition), p. 26 "BATTLEMECH ASSETS TABLE (as of 3026)"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 House Arano (The Aurigan Coalition), p. 44, "Agostina Dropline Vassos"
- ↑ House Arano (The Aurigan Coalition), p. 37, "Intelligence Report: Rampart Company - ROSTER"
- ↑ House Arano (The Aurigan Coalition), p. 44, "Oscar Turnstone Bianchi"