- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
The TC Bull is the name for currency issued by the Taurian Concordat.
Concordat currency is based on the bull, which comes in gold or silver coins and bills of varying denominations. Coins, all stamped at the government mint on Taurus, carry on their faces the image of a colony ship circa 2250, surrounded by eight stars representing the eight habitable systems initially discovered in the Hyades Cluster. The reverse bears a bull’s head, imprinted with a number indicating denomination. Paper notes carry the ship-and-stars image on the face, but individual worlds imprint the reverse sides with images that reflect local color: prominent native sons or daughters, famous events in planetary history, local products or industries, well-known landmarks, and so on.
As per 3067 its exchange rate against the C-Bill is 0,25. This makes the currency with best exchange rate against the C-Bill at this time, same as the TC Bull. The Coin Metal is Gold displaying the Image of Spaceship and Stars and with the Paper Color being Blue and displaying the Image of Spaceship and Stars and the Reverse Image of a Local Image.
- Major Periphery States, p. 118 "Cash and Credit"
- The Periphery (2nd Edition), p. 96
- Major Periphery States, p. 194
- Era Digest: Dark Age, p. 27, "CURRENCY CONVERSION TABLE (DARK AGE)"