3rd Bryant Protectorate Militia Division
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|3rd Bryant Protectorate Militia Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 3076)|
|Parent Formation||Protectorate Militia|
The 3rd Bryant Protectorate Militia Division was one of many Protectorate Militia Divisions to be raised by the Word of Blake during the Jihad to bolster the defenses of the Word of Blake Protectorate without adding undue strain to their supply lines of high-technology equipment. The 3rd Bryant was raised from the population of Bryant and focused on the protection of that same world; in common with the other Protectorate Militia Divisions, the 3rd Bryant would have drawn on local feelings of patriotism, something the Word used to build a reliable defensive line. As a local militia formation the 3rd Bryant would have lacked special weapons or directives.
The 3rd Bryant was unusual, in that it was one of the few Protectorate Militia Divisions to be moved from its homeworld and deployed in an offensive action by the Word of Blake. In the case of the 3rd Bryant, this involved being deployed in a Blakist counteroffensive on Dyev against forces from Clan Ghost Bear. The other forces who joined the 3rd Bryant on Dyev were the 28th and 32nd Militia Divisions augmented by the 1st Lipton, 2nd New Earth and 1st Zosma Protectorate Militia Divisions.
It was reported by Word of Blake media outlets that after landing around Trogport and the planetary capital, Novaya Mensk, the 28th, Bryant and Lipton Division forces used mine tunnels connecting to the Tupik chasm to hold off forces from the Ghost Bear Alpha and Omega Galaxies. 
Both the 28th and 32nd Militia Divisions are known to have been destroyed on Dyev in 3076; it is therefore very likely that the less well-equipped 3rd Bryant was also destroyed in the same military action.
|Commanding Officers of the 3rd Bryant Protectorate Militia Division|
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 127, "Protectorate Militias"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 18, "A Time Of Cleansing"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 126, "Word Of Blake Militia"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 103