72nd Crimson Cuirassiers (Clan Blood Spirit)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|72nd Crimson Cuirassiers Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3070)|
|Parent Formation||Alpha Galaxy|
The 72nd Crimson Cuirassiers Cluster missed the Burrock Absorption together with the 112th Scarlet Battle Cluster due to a jump-drive core leak on their JumpShip. With the destruction of Delta Galaxy, the Seventy-second was transferred to Alpha Galaxy.
In late 3069 Khan Schmitt led Alpha and Iota Galaxies against the Adders on Albion quickly capturing a Chrysaor ProtoMech factory and by the end of the year had secured 40% of the planet. The Khan then led Alpha against Clan Steel Viper holdings on Arcadia and captured their Roc ProtoMech complex.  Alpha Galaxy and the Cuirassiers were involved in near constant fighting on York but by 3070 had reduced the Adder holdings to a single enclave. 
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 31, "72nd Crimson Cuirassiers Cluster Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 41, "Blood Spirit Touman"
- The Wars of Reaving, p.45
- The Wars of Reaving, p.42
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 70