Alpha Keshik (Clan Hell's Horses)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Nickname||Might Before Metal|
|Parent Formation||None (current); Alpha Galaxy (former)|
Originally the command unit for Alpha Galaxy, Alpha Keshik was split into an independent unit at the start of the Golden Century. Alpha and Omega Keshiks were usually stationed on Strana Mechty or Niles, and would rotate between each posting. The Keshiks engage in a wargame with each other before moving from one garrison post to the other. Alpha Keshik consists of a combined arms unit. Alpha Trinary is a Supernova of 'Mechs and Elementals, Gamma Trinary uses heavy vehicles and Elementals, and Beta Trinary is a AeroSpace unit.
Alpha Keshik can engage any enemy in any terrain. It can also join any Hell's Horses unit and function as a command unit. In combat, Alpha Keshik typically uses its 'Mechs and vehicles to pin an opponent in place while the Elementals close in for the kill.
- CO/Alpha Trinary: Khan Malavai Fletcher
Alpha Keshik (Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Khan James Cobb
- Field Manual Crusader Clans, p. 64, "Hell's Keshiks"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 45
- Field Manual: Update, p. 71, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"