Denebola Freedom Theater Militia
|Denebola Freedom Theater Militia|
|Unit Profile (as of 3062)|
|Parent Formation||Freedom Theater Militia|
formerly Skye March Militia
The Denebola Freedom Theater Militia is probably best known for the battle it didn't fight. During Operation Guerrero Denebola was taken over by the 6th Free Worlds Legionnaires, Atrean Hussars, and 4th Marik Militia regiments of the FWLM. The Denebola FTM was normally stationed on that world, but they had redeployed to Caph to engage in combat exercises against the Gustafson's Grenadiers mercenary unit. In the ensuing chaos that led to the formation of the Chaos March, the Denebola FTM declared themselves loyal to the Lyran Alliance and tried to hold Caph for that realm. The presence of multiple forces, all claiming the world for their respective nation, has hampered these efforts.
The Denebola FTM is proficient in small unit tactics and lightning raids.
Denebola Skye March Militia (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Leftenant General Josef Gould
- CO: Hauptmann Hortense Cohen
Denebola FTM Infantry Brigade (2 Battalions/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Kommandant Christian Beaumont
- Shattered Sphere, p. 74, "Operation Guerrero, First Wave"
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance, p. 114 - "Militia Profile"
- Objective Raids, p. 19, "Lyran Commonwalth State Command"