Di Tron Heavy Industries
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The company's headquarters were located in Tokyo, Japan on Terra, with regional offices on New Earth, Sirius and Zebebelgenubi. Despite its origins, the company had a very rocky relationship with the Draconis Combine, stemming from a dispute between the Toshimotos and Kuritas. Who started the disagreement is unknown, but it is believed one had offended the other sometime in the twenty-third century.
During the Hegemony, Di Tron had hold of a large share of the construction market, with subsidiaries focused on urban and military construction. With the creation of the Star League, the company diversified, with Di Tron Shipbuilders pumping out quality craft from its ten shipyards. It was responsible for the creation of the Titan and Dictator DropShips, and the refurbishment of the Aegis WarShip.
- The Star League, p. 162