|Enyo Strike Tank|
|Manufacturer||Kirin Armory Plant 4|
|Armor||Compound VM20 Ferro-Fibrous|
|Engine||Type 330 Extralight|
|Communications System||Build 2083 Micro|
The Enyo Strike Tank is a combat vehicle produced by Clan Hell's Horses. Following the success of the XL Engine variant of the Mars, Khan Malavai Fletcher ordered his scientist caste to come up with a main battle tank that could take advantage of the speed a lightweight engine could bring. His successor, James Cobb, liked the idea and maintained the mandate for such a proof of concept.
The result of the scientists' labor is the Enyo. It can hit speeds up to 97 km/h, which enables it to keep up with many Clan medium 'Mechs. Seven and a half tons of Ferro-Fibrous armor protect the tank, allowing it to withstand some punishment, though speed is its best defense.
The Enyo's main gun is the Series 44h Large Pulse Laser mounted in the turret. The laser is highly accurate, with a respectable range, and never needs to be reloaded. Backing it up are three Type VI-Bravo Streak SRM-6 launchers. The incredibly efficient launchers are each tied into their own ammunition bin, giving them respectable staying power. One of the launchers joins the laser in the turret, while the other two are affixed to the tank's front. A Series IX Machine Gun protects each side of the vehicle from unarmored infantry.
- Developed on Nouveaux Paris the Enyo-XR uses a Supercharger and XXL Engine to reach speeds of nearly 150 km/h. The Enyo-XR keeps the Ferro-Fibrous armor of the original, but improves protection by adding an Armored Motive System. To make room for this uprated drivetrain and protection, the Enyo-XR had to lose all of its secondary weaponry. To make up for this, Hells' Horses scientists installed an ER Large Pulse Laser as its primary armament. This weapon has an excellent range and is more likely to hit the target as the Enyo-XR speeds by. BV (2.0) = 1,144
- Enyo (ER Pulse)
- Produced by Swedenborg Heavy Industries. This version of the Enyo uses a standard fusion engine to provide power. Topping out at a maximum speed of 86 km/h, it's actually slower than its earlier version. The weapons load has also been changed: The Enyo ER Pulse carries a pair of turret mounted ER Medium Pulse Lasers as its primary armament. For additional support fire, it mounts a pair of standard SRM-6 launchers that fire forward. The two ton ammunition bay allows the crew to load alternate ammunition depending on the situation. Though the tank lacks the Armored Motive System of the Enyo-XR, it is protected by nearly twelve tons of Hardened Armor. BV (2.0) = 1,130
 Design Quirks
- ↑ MUL online date for the Enyo
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Technical Readout: 3067, pp. 34-35, "Enyo Combat Vehicle Profile"
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3067, p. 13
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 49
- ↑ Experimental Technical Readout: Clans, p. 8
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 75
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 50