|Fensalir Combat WiGE|
|Manufacturer|| Nashan Diversified |
WC Site 4
|Armor||Johnston Duraweave 8000 Ferro-Fibrous|
|Engine||Hermes 260 XL|
|Communications System||Nashan Optichat|
|Targeting Tracking System||T-800 Series 5|
The Fensalir Combat WiGE was an attack craft as joint effort between Johnston Industries and House Steiner based manufacturer Nashan Diversified. Fensalir was first produced at Nashan's plant on Furillo in 3084, while Johnston still rebuilding its own manufacturing facilities shipped components to assemble the WiGEs.
The Fensalir at the time was the biggest Combat WiGE of its kind, which bolster 11.5 tons of Heavy Ferro-Fibrous armor to protect its hull. The vehicle features an Infantry Transport Bay to allow deliver up to 4 tons of troops to a hot zone.
The Fensalir's main weapon is its Defiance Hammerfist Heavy Gauss Rifle, which been allotted three tons of ammunition. The vehicle other weapons include pair of nose mounted of Extended Range Medium Lasers and two 7-tubed Multi-Missile Launchers. The Vehicle has two tons of missile ammunition located in the main body.
- Clan - Originally known as the A88 by Inner Sphere intelligence organizations, this vehicle turns out to be Clan Wolf-in-Exile copy of the Fensalir. This Fensalir is a Mix-Tech variant which uses both Inner Sphere chassis components and Clan weaponry. The main weapon is swapped out for a Class 30 Hyper Assault Gauss Rifle. The secondary weaponry is changed out for pair of ATM 9 launchers and Clan version of the ER Medium Lasers. The vehicle's infantry bay is reconfigured to handle a point worth of Battle Armor. BV(2.0)=????
- Infantry - Based on the Nashan's original 50 ton infantry version of the WiGE, this version of the Fensalir revisits those features. The Infantry version allows for expansion of the Infantry bay to handle a platoon worth of Battle Armor. To allow for the expanded troop capacity, the designers drop the MMLs and its ammo bays. The vehicle been give three Machine Guns which would mounted in the noses and the two sides of the vehicle. With addition of a half ton of armor, the vehicle ammunition bay is enhanced with CASE. BV(2.0)=????
As of this writing, no printed record sheets exist for Fensalir or any of its variants.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 45 - Fensalir's Battle Value 2.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 44 - Fensalir's background info and other feature notes.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, pp. 44-45 - Weapons info.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 44 Variants - Clan version of the Fensalir.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3085, p. 44 Variants - Fensalir's Infantry Transport variant.