- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)|| Addicks|
|Primary Products|| Aerospace Fighter|
Johnston Industries is a major Federated Suns-based military hardware manufacturer.
When the Star League collapsed, the wealthy Federated Suns-based Johnston family purchased the Tauken Weapons Systems plant on Addicks, only to watch as the Federated Suns, Draconis Combine and Capellan Confederation desperately attempted to control the planet or deny its foes the production facilities. By the time AFFS succeeded in securing the planet, over half the factories were destroyed. Building upon the surviving assembly lines for man-portable lasers, PPCs and the Goblin tank, Johnston slowly made plans to expand. 
In the late 3060s, the company licensed the Fulcrum Hovertank design from Cyclops Incorporated.
The facilities survived the Capellan's counterattack due to security forces and efforts of the 4th Donegal Guards during Liao's six-month battle for the capital. However, later strikes by the Taurian Concordat reduced the New Syrtis lines to a radiation-heavy wasteland. Though in theory the New Syrtis lines could operate at nearly three-quarters of it's pre-Jihad output, the government is unwilling to expose workers to the radiation. Until the contamination is cleaned up, these lines will remain offline. To ensure their survival, Johnston upgraded their Benet III component factory to a full production line, but despite work to clear up the contamination on New Syrtis the plant there was still closed to production in the early 3080s.
Johnston Industries has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Addicks:|
|VLN-3D Valiant||Light BattleMech|
|HCT-7R Hatchetman||Medium BattleMech|
|Daro-1 Dagger||Medium Aerospace Fighters|
|Goblin||Tracked Vehicles|
|BlazeFire Sightlock|||
|Components produced on Benet III:|
|Heavy NLRM Carrier||Tracked Vehicles|
|JES 240||Heavy NLRM Carrier|
|Strand 165||Fulcrum Hybrid|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Johnston Bastion Plate 530 Hardened||Heavy NLRM Carrier|
|Johnston Reactiweave 6330||Fulcrum Hybrid|
|O/P AIR 900||Fulcrum Hybrid|
|O/P R Janxiir||Heavy NLRM Carrier|
|Fire Scan w/IndirecTrack||Heavy NLRM Carrier|
|Johnston Focuspoint||Fulcrum Hybrid|
|Medium Pulse Laser|
|Exostar Pinnacle||Fulcrum Hybrid|
|Magshot Gauss Rifle|
|Poland Main Model C||Fulcrum Hybrid|
|Delta Dart II||Heavy NLRM Carrier|
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 153, "Johnston Industries Profile"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 173, "Johnston Industries Profile"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p 44, "New Syrtis" - Operation: Thunderstrike fails to destroy Johnston industries.
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 9
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 4
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 22
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 97, "Capellan March"
- Experimantal Technical Readout: Republic, Volume 1, p. 4, "VLN-3D Valiant"
- Experimantal Technical Readout: Republic, Volume 1, 6. 4, "HCT-7R Hatchetman"
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 140, "Produced Dagger Fighter Components"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 48, "Produced Fulcrum Hybrid Components"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 58, "Produced Heavy NLRM Carrier Components"
- Technical Readout: 3060, p. 82, "Produced Garm Components on New Syrtis"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 48, "Produced Hatchetman Components"
- Objective Raids, p. 90, "Produced Johnston Industries Components"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 58, "Produced Goblin Components on New Syrtis"
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 24, "Produced Glory Vehicle Components"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 8, "Produced Prairie Schooner Components"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Davion, p. 11, "Produced Dagger Experimental Fighter variant"
- Technical Readout: 3058, p. 90, "Fulcrum Hovertank - Variants" - Johnston Industries licensed right to produce the Fulcrum in later 3060s
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns, p. 12-13, "JI2A1 Attack APC"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns, p. 16-17, "Hasek Mechanized Combat Vehicle"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Davion
- Experimental Technical Readout: Republic, Volume 1
- Handbook: House Davion
- House Davion (The Federated Suns)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Objective Raids
- Objectives: Federated Suns
- Technical Readout: 3039
- Technical Readout: 3050
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade
- Technical Readout: 3058
- Technical Readout: 3060
- Technical Readout: 3067
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns
- Technical Readout: Prototypes
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex