- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Isesaki Shipping can trace its history back over 500 years, since before the Star League. While the company has gone through changes throughout the centuries, Isesaki has always held a royal patent to trade anywhere in human occupied space. While the wars between the states of the Inner Sphere has sometimes prevented the company from trading as freely as it wished, the company's agents and its extensive contacts with "independent" traders ensure Isesaki can always find someone willing to make a deal.  Their JumpShips have been spotted in the Tharkad system.
After the Ronin War, Isesaki received considerable financial assistance as "Uncle Chandy" began to clandestinely invest in the company as a means of securing Hachiman Taro Electronics' shipping routes as well as allowing him to establish an extensive network of contacts beyond the Combine's borders. In 3056 Isesaki hired several smaller mercenary commands to defend its ships from pirate forces.
Unfortunately the company's ties to "Uncle Chandy" and its Sphere-wide operations meant Isesaki Shipping suffered heavy losses during the Jihad; in 3073, a raid on Shuen Wan in the Free Worlds League by the Capellan Confederation saw the indiscriminate use of tactical nuclear devices by the CCAF, and the Isesaki dockyard there was destroyed. On the 21st of March 3075 Ukonsoi City was raided by the elite Word of Blake unit, the Opacus Venatori. The raid targeted the headquarters of Isesaki Shipping, levelling both the HQ and a wide swathe of the commercial district of the city, and killing the company's then CEO Viscount Ernest Machida.
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 163, "Important Corporations - Isesaki Shipping"
- Jihad Conspiracies: Interstellar Players 2, p. 28 "Uncle Chandy - Gamemaster's Section - Holdings - Isesaki Shipping"
- Heir to the Dragon, p. 271
- 1st Somerset Strikers (sourcebook), p. 41
- Jihad Conspiracies: Interstellar Players 2, p. 23 "Uncle Chandy - Economic Tentacles"
- Hot Spots, p. 27
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 12, "On The Precipice"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 15, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 53, "The Jihad In Review"