|Manteuffel Attack Tank|
|Armor||StarSlab III Ferro Fibrous w/CASE|
|Engine||Magna 350 XL|
|Communications System||O/P COMSET 3|
|Targeting Tracking System||O/P 2550|
|BV (1.0)||1,017 (C3: 152)|
As the AFFC was looking for OmniVehicle designs, StarCorps Industries quickly reacted. While StarCorps Industries had only built 'Mechs, it gathered a military vehicle design team and released a prototype in record time. Though not the only OmniVehicle submitted for consideration, the Manteuffel (named after the long line of Lyran armor generals) revealed itself to be the best. Officially it fulfilled all requirements, but unofficially StarCorps Industries had greased all the right palms.
This tank is assigned only to highest-profile units within the LAAF and AFFS because of its expense and technologies it uses, such as the Lyran Guards in the Alliance and Davion Brigade of Guards in the Suns. The Deneb Light Cavalry RCTs also received some as they are one of the best combined-arms brigades in all of the Inner Sphere, so they can make good use of the expensive tanks.
With every version able to deliver an awesome amount of firepower while being able to keep up other units, the Manteuffel is a serious tank to consider. The primary variant sports three ER Medium Lasers and a deadly Rotary AC/5. It can cripple any unit, 'Mech or armor. It also mounts a C3 Slave module to coordinate fire with other C3 units.
 Alternate Configurations
- Alt. Config. A - The most common alternate configuration is built around the same principle of short-range firepower. It mounts an Ultra Autocannon/20 in the turret, while its front is packed with two Medium Lasers and one ER Small Laser. It also mounts a C3 Slave module. BV (1.0) = 987 (C3: 137), BV (2.0) = 1,486
- Alt. Config. B - This variant, thought uncommon, is considered to be the most feared with its Heavy Gauss Rifle plus one Medium Laser and one ER Small Laser for close in defense. BV (1.0)= 1,028, BV (2.0) = 1,491
- Alt. Config. C - This configuration carries a Gauss Rifle and two Machine Guns. To compensate for its lack of weapons, it also carries a C3 Master Computer. BV (2.0) = 1,274
- Alt. Config. D - This version turns the Manteuffel into a large infantry fighting vehicle. The eight ton infantry compartment is mounted in the body, and the infantrymen deployed from there are supported by an LRM-10 and twin Light PPCs. An Anti-Missile System protects from enemy missiles. BV (2.0) = 1,172
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Technical Readout: 3067, pp. 20-21, "Manteuffel Vehicle Profile"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Combat Operations, p. 126
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 26
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 27
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 28
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 29
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 30