Rim Worlds Republic Outpost 11
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #11|
|X:Y Coordinates||777.33 : -1437.09 [e]|
Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #11 is located in the rimward region of the Deep Periphery, beyond the Perseus-Cepherus Cloud Complex and the California Nebula; the nearest identified inhabited system to the location of Outpost #11 is Aurigae, located approximately 230 light years coreward from Outpost #11.
One of many secret bases established in the Deep Periphery by the Rim Worlds Republic at the command of First Consul Stefan Amaris ahead of the Periphery Uprising, Outpost #11 was subsequently abandoned at some point, but the system continued to be inhabited and was identified by Interstellar Expeditions (IE). IE published the location of Outpost #11 publicly in 3095.
Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #11 was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Knechee, no information was provided in the system.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 76, "Deep Periphery (Rimward Sector)"