- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Sapphire Metals began as a small production facility owned by Luthien Armor Works. It was purchased by the Sapphire Sunset Yakuza Oyabun. Renamed Sapphire Metals, work has begun on producing a pair of wildly altered Charger variants, which the Yakuza Clan hopes will find popularity within the Draconis Combine's Ghost Regiments.
Sapphire Metals is noteworthy not only because of its ownership, but because it is one of two factories in the much-reduced Dieron Military District.
Sapphire Metals is the only heavy industry on Shimonita. Their Charger variants are still in production. During the Jihad the plant lost about 40% of its workforce and facilities. By 3079 however the factory was running at 70% of its maximum production.
Sapphire Metals has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Shimonita:|
|CGR-3k Charger||Assault BattleMech|
|CGR-SA5 Charger||Assault BattleMech|
|CGR-KMZ Charger||Assault BattleMech|
|Ashain Class 92||Charger|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|New Samarkand Royal Ferro-Fibrous w/CASE||Charger|
|Lexington Ltd. Lifters||Charger|
|Boran Meta-Cygnus Plus||Charger|
|Delta Track w/Artemis IV FCS||Charger|
|Medium Pulse Laser|
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 86, "Produced Charger Mech Components and overview"
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 4
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 34