Swift Justice (Individual Aegis-class WarShip)
The Swift Justice was an Aegis-class WarShip which in 3062 was a part of the Com Guard First Independent Squadron based in the Free Rasalhague Republic in support of the Twelfth Army. The CSV Swift Justice remained in service with ComStar as at 3067, but was subsequently deployed on the abortive Case White attack on Terra in March 3068 where it was observed by its sister vessel, the CSV Righteous Fury, to be firing on the Potemkin-class cruiser CSV Vision of Truth—the Vision of Truth already suffering internal damage from sabotage—before being savaged by three internal explosions and appearing to be rendered nonfunctional.
All ComStar WarShips that had participated in Case White, save for the Invisible Truth, were listed missing and presumed destroyed, although the Word of Blake were later discovered to have salvaged and restored the Congress-class frigate Hollings York and the Righteous Fury to active service in their fleet by 3076 and a further three former ComStar WarShips - the Essex-class destroyer WoBS Deathblow, the Dante-class frigate WoBS Narbonne and the Suffren-class destroyer WoBS Manchester - were all undergoing repairs and operational enough to participate in the Blakist defense of Terra in 3078.
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 44, "The WarShip Fleet"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 83, "ComStar Naval Assets"
- Dawn of the Jihad, p. 89, p. 91, "Case White Underway!"
- The Breaking of Chemical Bonds
- Dawn of the Jihad, p. 28, "Voice of Blake"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 128, "Word of Blake Naval Assets"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 211, "The Com Guard: Key Military Commands"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 97-99