- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
The Eagle-class frigate Tristram and her sister ship FWLS Bedevere were both under construction in 3059 and were intended to be escort vessels for the second-of-class carrier of the Thera-class of carriers being built by the Free Worlds League, the FWLS Sardis. The Sardis was due to enter service in 3062 and would form the center of a battle group, alongside the Bedevere and Tristram.
All three ships were serving together in 3067 and following the outbreak of the Jihad all three WarShips were suborned by the Word of Blake. The Sardis fought for the Blakist cause until the battle for Dieron in 3077; Clan Snow Raven forces in the system managed to capture the Sardis, which they later brought into service as a part of their touman under the name SRS Raven's Nest. The Tristram was destroyed in the same battle at Dieron that saw the Sardis captured; the Bedevere continued to fight for the Blakists until it was destroyed during the 3078 assault on Gibson by the Principality of Regulus.
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. 119, "Renovation/Construction"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 144, "Ships Of The FWL"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 128, "Captured Ships"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 68, "Flight of the Raven"