Truth and Shadows
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Truth and Shadows|
|Cover artwork||Ray Lundgren|
|First published||5 August 2003|
|Era||Dark Age era|
|Timeline||3133 – 3134|
|Series|| MechWarrior: Dark Age Novels|
(The Proving Grounds trilogy)
|Preceded by||A Silence in the Heavens|
|Followed by||Service for the Dead|
From the back cover
|“|| The Highlanders defeated Anastasia Kerensky the last time she attacked Northwind—although she retreated with most of the troops. Now dispersed among several planets, the Highlanders will need a bigger edge if they are to end Kerensky's threat completely.
A rumor places Anastasia Kerensky on Northwind. If that's true, then the Steel Wolves must be close by. Determined to locate them, Ezekiel Crow and Tara Campbell order a reconnaissance—unaware that their enemy may be closer than they think.
With her forces on standby, Anastasia believes that there is little the embattled Republic can do to stop her from finally making a trophy of Northwind. What she doesn't realize is that she has allies she never imagined and enemies she never suspected.
It's a moment if truth for Crow, Campbell, and Kerensky, when lies emerge from the shadows, and the fate of a world hands in the balance.
- Countess Tara Campbell
- Paladin Ezekiel Crow
- Star Colonel Anastasia Kerensky
- Galaxy Commander Kal Radick
- "One-Eyed" Jack Farrell