Turning Points: Epsilon Eridani
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Turning Points: Epsilon Eridani|
|Development||Ben H. Rome|
|Primary writing||Joshua C. Perian|
|Cover artwork||Ray Arrastia-(Design)|
|Illustrations||Ray Arrastia, Jason Vargas, David Kerber-(Evolved Faction Logos)|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||January 1st 2016|
|Era||Dark Age era|
|Timeline||3127 to 3143|
|Preceded by||Turning Points: Arcturus|
|Followed by||Turning Points: Orbisonia|
Turning Points: Epsilon Eridani (shorted as TP:Epsilon Eridani) is part of the Turning Points series, which is the fourth release of a PDF web exclusive product produced by Catalyst Game Labs in the Dark Age Era. The product uses the Chaos Campaign rules and provides a campaign setting for players fight the desperate last stand between the reborn Com Guards and the Republic of the Sphere stretching from Luyten 68-28 to Epsilon Eridani. The book also provides further detail on Malcolm Buhl's faction's secret build up as well as unique new BattleMech and Combat Vehicle variants.
Product Write Up
|“|| Blake's Blessed Avenging Angels
In the wake of the Jihad and Devlin Stone's creation of the Republic of the Sphere, the ancient Order of ComStar was transformed. Their once-proud Com Guards were disbanded, never to rise again. Gone were the robes, the religion, the chants—and the Word of Blake. But deep within the shattered Order remained a secret outlasting the long decades of peace: the Com Guard reborn…and with it, hidden believers in the old ways of ComStar.
In 3135, the secret of the Com Guard and their Blessed Order got out. With the Inner Sphere torn apart by the HPG Blackout, the reformed Com Guard found itself in an epic battle against the Republic of the Sphere, their very survival at stake.
Turning Points: Epsilon Eridani uses Chaos Campaign rules and gives players the option of fighting individual battles, following a campaign arc, inserting it into their own campaigns and even creating their own scenarios with optional rules to give their games an "Epsilon flavor." The PDF exclusive includes a detailed map of the world of Epsilon Eridani, a rundown of the forces involved in the conflict, and several tracks that players can use to run simple lance-on-lance battles or stage a planetary invasion. Only the players' imaginations are the limits.
- "Citadel of Devotion"
- Map of Epsilon Eridani (3141)
- Description of Epsilon Eridani
- Random Assignment Table
- Avenging Angels
- First Division - ComStar
- XIV Hastati Sentinels - Republic of the Sphere
- XI Principes Guards - Republic of the Sphere
- Stone's Revenants - Republic of the Sphere
- A Target of Opportunity
- Avenging Message Received
- Passage of Belief
- Luyten's Hymn
- Pursuit of Purity
- Slient Dispatch
- Active Probes
- White Wings of Epsilon Eridani
- Realm of the Dead
- A Blessed Order
- Angel's Requiem
- Alpha and Omega
- Record Sheets
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Epsilon Eridani
Unlike other sourcebooks, Turning Points: Epsilon Eridani lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.