Turning Points: Orbisonia
- Let’s Talk About MechWarrior: Dark Age
- The ‘Mechs That Time Forgot: Quad ‘Mechs
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Read more →
|Turning Points: Orbisonia|
|Primary writing||Geoff Swift|
|Cover artwork||Ray Arrastia-(Design)|
|Illustrations|| Ray Arrastia, |
Jason Knight-(Evolved Faction Logos)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||November 16th 2018|
|Era||Succession Wars era|
|Preceded by||Turning Points: Epsilon Eridani|
|Followed by||Turning Points: Tokasha|
Turning Points: Orbisonia (shorted as TP:Orbisonia) is part of the Turning Points series, which is the fifth release of a PDF web exclusive product produced by Catalyst Game Labs in the Succession Wars Era. The product uses the Chaos Campaign rules and provides a campaign setting for players to fight the Battle of Orbisonia, featuring the Capellan Confederation trying reclaim the the storied worlds of the Chesterton Trade League from the Federated Suns during the Second Succession War.
Product Write Up
|“|| The Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation ached to reclaim the long-lost worlds of the Chesterton Confederation for her nation, and the outbreak of the Second Succession War gave her the opportunity for invasion. Chancellor Ilsa Liao targeted worlds along a wide front, and personally led one of the most feared formations in Capellan history against Orbisonia. Five bloody days in June 2828 turned the tide of the invasion and changed the Confederation forever.
Turning Points: Orbisonia uses Chaos Campaign rules to give players the option of fighting individual battles, following a campaign arc, or inserting Chancellor Ilsa Liao’s campaign for Orbisonia into their own campaigns. Included are a detailed map of the world of Orbisonia, full details of the forces involved in the invasion, and scenario tracks that players can use to recreate the battles on Orbisonia. The only limits are the players’ imagination!
- "A Day in the Life of Buffalo Jones" (One Page Story)
- Map of Orbisonia (2828)
- Description of Orbisonia
- Random Assignment Table
- A Chancellor's Fate
- Prefectorate Guard - House Liao
- Red Lancers - House Liao
- Chancellor's Guards (Company Size Unit) - House Liao
- Orbisonia Planetary Militia (Combined Arms Mech/Vehicle Formation) - House Davion
- 14th Avalon Hussars - House Davion
- 2nd Ceti Hussars - House Davion
- Davion Assault Guard - House Davion
- Paint the Town Red
- Ceti Twilight
- Harrison Press
- Turnabout Intruders
- Death Grip
- We Meet Again
- Ilsa's Last Stand
- "The Red Heart" (One Page Story)
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Orbisonia
- Introduced in this product are two new units, the Orbisonia Planetary Militia and the Chancellor's Guard
- Minor Notes: This product is first of it's kind released in two years. Prior to the reorganization of the Turning Point series, this product would have been noted as a Historical Turning Point due to being released in a previous time period current canon is not set as of this writing.
- Instead of unique units/record sheets, this Turning Point product contains a second piece of fiction, a unique feature as of this time.
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Turning Points: Orbisonia lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.