10th Confederation Reserve Cavalry
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Read more →
|Tenth Confederation Reserve Cavalry|
|Unit Profile (as of 2821)|
|Parent Formation||Confederation Reserve Cavalry|
The Tenth Confederation Reserve Cavalry was established by the Capellan Confederation Armed Forces in 2784, based around a regiment of assorted Star League Defense Force personnel recruited from the 202nd Mechanized Infantry Division. The 202nd had been a part of LIX Corps within the SLDF Twentieth Army, but the casualties taken during the Hegemony Campaign had led to the division being disbanded prior to the Exodus.
|Commanding Officers of the 10th Confederation Reserve Cavalry|
Tenth Confederation Reserve Cavalry (Regular/Questionable)
- - At this point in time the Tenth was a light-weight regiment operating at full strength and was stationed on Corey. The unit was destroyed during the war.
- First Succession War, p. 32, "Those Left Behind"
- Tenth Succession War (Source Book), p. 135, "Capellan Confederation Armed Forces (CCAF) - Deployment Table"
- The Star League, p. 158, "Twentieth Army"