176th Attack (Clan Ice Hellion)
- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|176th Attack Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3071)|
|Parent Formation||Zeta Prime Galaxy|
Stationed in 3067 on the world of Hector. Mid 3071 saw the Cluster along with the rest the Zeta Prime Galaxy move to the Inner Sphere. Together with Alpha and Delta Galaxies they formed the primary attack force that moved against Clan Jade Falcon industrial worlds, under Khan Montrose. Zeta Prime assaulted Wotan as its first target, which it took although at high cost to the infrastructure and HPG of the planet.
|Commanding Officers of the 176th Attack Cluster|
176th Attack Cluster - Regular/Fanatical
- 1 Trinary
- 3 Trinaries including two Flurry Trinaries
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 88, "176th Attack Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 72, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 69
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 29
- Field Manual: Update, p. 47