258th Dragoon Regiment
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|258th Dragoon Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||Twelfth Army|
The 258th was an independent regiment within XLII Corps, Twelfth Army, and in 2764 was assigned to District 2 of the Lyran Commonwealth Military Region. The 258th was deployed into the periphery along with the rest of XLII Corps in 2765 following the New Vandenberg Uprising and the subsequent Periphery uprising. The bulk of XLII Corps was destroyed in the periphery, but the 258th survived and went on to fight in the campaign to liberate the Terran Hegemony. After surviving the Hegemony Campaign, the regiment did not follow Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus; instead, the 258th chose to remain in the Inner Sphere and joined the Capellan Confederation.
|Commanding Officers of the 258th Dragoon Regiment|
- The Star League, p. 145
- First Succession War, p. 32, "Those Left Behind"
- The Star League, p. 133