4th Cavalry (Clan Wolf)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|4th Wolf Cavalry|
|Unit Profile (as of 3057)|
|Parent Formation||Tau Galaxy|
The Fourth Wolf Cavalry was a second line formation that was raised by Ulric Kerensky after the Battle of Tukayyid and prior to the beginning of the Refusal War. The cluster was formed exclusively of Warriors with Crusader beliefs.  In 3054 the cluster was stationed on Rastaban.
The cluster was part of the force that assaulted the Clan Jade Falcon world of Zoetermeer in September 3057, and then Evciler in October where they faced the Seventy-third Striker, Sixth Garrison, Fifty-first Garrison and Ninth Garrison Clusters.
|Commanding Officers of the 4th Cavalry|
The Fourth was not noted for any specific tactics.
Fourth Wolf Cavalry 
- Objective Raids, p. 32, "Clan Wolf - Deployment Table"
- The Falcon and the Wolf, p. 21
- The Falcon and the Wolf, p. 27
- Bred for War