7th Oriente Hussars
|Seventh Oriente Hussars|
|Affiliation||Free Worlds League|
|Parent Command||Oriente Hussars|
The Seventh Oriente Hussars were a BattleMech regiment in service to the Free Worlds League.
First Succession War
The Seventh defeated the 8th Liao Lancers on Wazan, eliminating all resistance on the world. They were then ordered to Tyrfing by the LCCC to reinforce the 23rd Marik Militia when four regiments of enemy troops landed on Tyrfing. The Seventh lost nearly all of their supporting infantry and armor forces to chemical weapons deployed by the Twenty-Third Marik Militia. A shift in the wind brought the chemicals to the unprotected troops, resulting in their death. This caused the Seventh's right flank to collapse, allowing two Lyran Commonwealth regiments to threaten the Seventh's position. As a result, the Seventh had to withdraw. They spent the rest of the fight using only their BattleMechs.
The Seventh fought the 7th Donegal Guards, briefly allying with the Black Sharks. This encounter cost the Seventh Donegal Guards two companies of troops. The Stealths discovered a valley used on Tyrfing as a storage unit for heavily damaged SLDF 'Mechs and tanks and successfully loaded two DropShips full of salvage before being driven off by the Seventh Oriente Hussars.
|Commanding Officers of the 7th Oriente Hussars|
Seventh Oriente Hussars (Regiment/Green/Reliable)
2786 - 2821
7th Oriente Hussars (Regiment/Green/Reliable) 
- Note: At this point in time the medium-weight unit was stationed on Dayr Khuna. In 2821 the command was reduced to 50 of its strength and was deployed at Wazan. 
7th Oriente Hussars (Regiment/Regular/Reliable) 
- Note: At this point in time the heavy-weight unit was stationed on Wazan with an operational readiness of 120 percent.  The unit was destroyed during the war.
In the Tyrfing campaign, the Seventh can use the Enemy Specialization (Capellan Confederation) and Hit and Run special command abilities.
- Field Report 2765: FWLM, p. 14, "Oriente Hussars"
- Turning Points: Tyrfing, p. 11
- Turning Points: Tyrfing, p. 18
- Turning Points: Tyrfing, p. 20
- First Succession War, p. 138
- Second Succession War, p. 98