A Splinter of Hope + The Anvil
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
| A Splinter of Hope / The Anvil|
(omnibus print edition)
|Author|| Philip A. Lee|
Blaine Lee Pardoe
|Cover artwork||Florian Mellies|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||2 August 2018|
|Era||Dark Age era|
|Timeline|| 3 September 3147 - 30 August 3148|
20 January - 23 July 3148
This omnibus print edition of the two unrelated BattleTech novellas A Splinter of Hope and The Anvil was released and sold at Gen Con 2018 (which began on 2 August 2018). It is even referred to as "Gen Con edition" in the introduction.
The two novellas were published as separate ebooks around the same time.
- Introduction (by John Helfers, Catalyst Game Labs Fiction Director)
- A Splinter of Hope (Philip A. Lee)
- The Anvil (Blaine Lee Pardoe)
- About the authors
From the back cover
|“|| VICTORY AT ANY COST...
Jump into your BattleMech cockpit, fire up your fusion engine, and charge into the fray with two all-new BattleTech novellas from Philip A. Lee and BattleTech veteran Blaine Lee Pardoe.