Galaxy Commander is the highest officer rank within the Clan military structure, with its naval equivalent being a Star Admiral. They command a Galaxy, a grouping of 3-5 Clusters, and report directly to their Clan's Khan. As each Galaxy Commander controls a significant portion of their Clan's military strength, winning command of a Galaxy requires a warrior who is skilled both militarily and politically, with the eventual goal of attaining the Khanship itself.
Clan Blood Spirit
Clan Cloud Cobra
Clan Diamond Shark
Clan Fire Mandrill
As Clan Fire Mandrill uses Kindraa instead of Galaxies, there are no Galaxy Commanders in their touman. Kindraa Leaders are the officers who command the Mandrill's Kindraas, each of which is roughly a Galaxy sized formation.
Clan Ghost Bear
Clan Goliath Scorpion
Clan Hell's Horses
Clan Ice Hellion
Clan Jade Falcon
Clan Nova Cat (SLDF)
Clan Smoke Jaguar
Clan Snow Raven
Clan Star Adder
The Loremaster of Clan Star Adder uses Galaxy Commander insignia to indicate their position.
Clan Steel Viper
Clan Wolf/Clan Wolf-in-Exile
- ↑ Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 11
- ↑ Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 14
- ↑ Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 48
- ↑ Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 45
- ↑ Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 97
- ↑ Theoretical rank insignia. No freeborn has ever held this rank in Jade Falcon touman.
- ↑ Field Manual: ComStar, p. 112
- ↑ MechWarrior: The BattleTech Role Playing Game, Second Edition, Color plate section
- ↑ Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 127
- ↑ Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 120
- ↑ Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 140