Alpha Galaxy (Clan Burrock)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
|Parent Formation||Clan Burrock Touman|
Alpha Galaxy was one of the four Burrock Galaxies assembled on Albion at the start of the Absorption. Albion saw the start of the conflict and the fighting was brutal as Clan Star Adder landed three Galaxies in an attempt to decapitate the Burrock leadership. Within two days this plan had worked leaving the highest ranking Burrock officer a Star Colonel offering himself in a proxy fight to end the bloodshed. It was at this point that Clan Blood Spirit landed three of their own Galaxies on the planet in an attempt to destroy the Burrocks completely. Enraged by this interference the Adders attacked the Spirits along side the remaining Burrock warriors in a devastating battle that lasted five days and saw only two clusters of Blood Spirits survive to retreat off planet. The Trial of Absorption was completed after the Spirit retreat and the remain warriors of Alpha taken as bondsmen.
The Galaxy was disbanded after the Burrock Absorption.
|Commanding Officers of the Alpha Galaxy|
Different per Unit.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 33
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 58
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 126
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 114