Chaos Campaign: Succession Wars
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Chaos Campaign: Succession Wars|
|Type||Scenario Pack (PDF)|
|Development||Randall Bills, Paul Sjardijn|
|Primary writing||Randall Bills, Paul Sjardijn|
|Cover artwork||Florian Mellies|
|Interior artwork||Ken Fairclough, Mark Hayden, Alex Iglesias, Mike Jackson, Michael Kormarck, Marco Mazzoni, Klaus Scherwinski, Anthony Scroggins, Steve Venters, Franz Vohwinkel|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||June 13th 2019|
|Era||Succession Wars era|
Chaos Campaign: Succession Wars is a free promotional BattleTech product to complement the BattleTech Beginner Box and BattleTech: A Game Of Armored Combat boxed game sets. Using the Chaos Campaign ruleset, it is designed to allow players create and manage mini-campaigns in the original late Succession Wars era ("3025") setting of BattleTech.
Also included are updated rules and tables for the Chaos Campaigns system.
Product Write Up
|“|| Any able commander can win a single battle, but only true leaders with skill, guts, and vision can win a war. Do you have what it takes to change the course of the Succession Wars and add your name to the annals of history?
Building off of the BattleTech Beginner Box and BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat, Chaos Campaign: Succession Wars provides rules for selecting a force and embarking on a planetary assault mini-campaign, as well as tools to create campaigns of your own.
The scenarios included with those boxed sets are intended as one-off battles with no impact on the next encounter. This module introduces Chaos Campaign play, which offers consequences between individual missions, a reason to chase down specific objectives while preserving your troops, and ways to improve your force as you progress.!
- How to use this Module
- Warchest Point System
- Random Terrain Tables
- SP Activity Cost Table
- Skill Advancement Table
- Planetary Assault Mini-Campaign
- Battlefield Support Table
- Campaign Flowchart
- Meeting Engagement (Track)
- Breakthrough (Track)
- Assault (Track)
- Counterattack (Track)
- Pursuit (Track)
- Defense (Track)
- Universal Expansion
- Rules Expansion
- Equipment Ratings Table
- Technology Rating Table
- Advanced SP Unit Activity Cost Table
- Warchest Campaign Record Sheet
- This product is first to feature the Grassland MapSheets as part of the Map Tables.