Clan Wolverine Touman
The Clan Wolverine Touman was the military arm of Clan Wolverine.
Very little is known of the military strength and structure of Clan Wolverine, as it was Annihilated and most information purged from mainstream Clan records. While the Touman was organized in standard Clan fashion (by Galaxy), it is unknown how many Galaxies Clan Wolverine fielded at their prime. Khan Franklin Hallis estimated his force in the Flight to be roughly three-quarters of the Warrior Caste, which would put the Wolverine Touman at four to five Galaxies full Strength.
102nd Strike Cluster
205th Assault Cluster
331st Battle Cluster
2nd League Lancers Cluster
- SLS Badger - Vincent-class corvette
- SLS Bismark - Texas-class WarShip
- SLS Buccaneer - cruiser
- SLS Michigan - WarShip, Clan flagship
- SLS Rickenbacker - WarShip
- SLS Weasel - Whirlwind-class destroyer
- SLS Yukon - Destroyer
- SLS Zughoffer Weir - McKenna-class WarShip
- SLS Maverick - transport
- SLS Rawhide - transport vessel
- SLS Saratoga - JumpShip
- SLS Bishop - transport vessel
- SLS Dobrev - transport vessel
BattleMechs known to be fielded by Clan Wolverine include:
- Archer - (Dwight Robertson)
- Black Knight - (Dwight Robertson)
- Bull Shark- Introduced in the BattleTech game expansion pack Heavy Metal. In-game dialogue implies it is a Clan Wolverine mech, but this was not known to the characters in-universe.
- Exterminator - (Trish Ebon)
- Guillotine - (Sarah McEvedy)
- Mercury II
- Pulverizer - (Franklin Hallis, Trish Ebon)
- Shadow Hawk - (Trish Ebon)
- Stag II
- Wolverine II - (Roger Callahan)
- Betrayal of Ideals, "Book IV: Asunder"
- Betrayal of Ideals, "Book III: The Switchback Directive"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 123: "The Not-Named"
- Betrayal of Ideals, "Book II: Treachery's Stage"
- Betrayal of Ideals, "Book I: Foundations of Fate"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 148: "Mercury II Profile"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 149
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 170: "New Combat Equipment - WVR-7H Wolverine II"