Field Report: Clans
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
|Field Report: Clans|
|Development||Herbert A. Beas|
|Primary writing||Luke Robertson|
|Cover artwork||Ray Arrastia|
|Interior artwork|| Jason Vargas (Evolved Faction Logos Design)|
Øystein Tvedten (Map and Layout)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||September 28th, 2011|
|Timeline||3068 - 3080|
|Series||Field Report PDFs|
|Preceded by||Field Report: Periphery|
The seventh entry in the PDF-exclusive Field Report series, Field Report: Clans provides updates on status of the Inner Sphere based Clans. The document provides brief accounts of the actions from the beginning of the Jihad to 3079 for these Clans' military units. The report is presented similarly to previous sourcebooks such as Field Manual: Crusader Clans, Field Manual: Warden Clans and Field Manual: Updates.
|“|| Strategic Analysis...
Over ten years ago, as the second Star League died, the Word of Blake unleashed its wrath against the combined realms of the Inner Sphere and the Clans. Using every weapon in their arsenal, from strategic misdirection and the exposure of state secrets, to biological, nuclear, and chemical attacks, the Word’s war struck every power where it hurt most. Factories were razed, capitals fell, and loyalties were shattered.
But eventually, the leaders of the Inner Sphere’s ancient warring factions recognized the true threat, and united behind a bold new freedom fighter to bring down the Word of Blake’s bastion of power: Terra. Though the war still rages on, and the Blakists’ Master yet lives, the followers of Devlin Stone know all too well that victory today may only pave the way for the wars of tomorrow.
Field Report: Clans describes the state of the various Clan factions now based in the Inner Sphere following the events described in Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, including the overall military and logistical condition of the Clans that now claim many worlds and regions across of the war-ravaged Inner Sphere. Emerging from their own secret conflicts, battered by Word of Blake actions, and struggling to find their way in a hostile Sphere, far from their Homeworlds, these lost children of Kerensky now face a strange new era in the wake of one of mankind’s most savage wars…
- How To Use This Book
- Clans Overview
- Strategic Update
- Goals of the Clans
- Logistical Units
- Academies and Command Centers
- Infrastructural Integrity
- Clan Diamond Shark
- Clan Ghost Bear
- Clan Hell's Horses
- Clan Jade Falcon
- Clan Nova Cat
- Clan Snow Raven
- Clan Wolf
- Clan Wolf-in-Exile
- Irregular Forces
- Clan Deployment Maps, August 3079
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Field Report: Clans lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.
- While the CGL store has this product listed as BattleTech: Field Report: The Clans; the official forum errata thread, product cover and contents label it as, simply, Field Report: Clans.