- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||Hector MechWorks Facility Alpha|
|Chassis||Hellion Light Endo-Steel V5|
|Armor||Compound Gamma Ferro-Fibrous|
|Communications System||HCFA 3035 3.0|
|Targeting Tracking System||HCFA 3047 1.5|
|Heat Sinks||10 Double heat sinks|
|Speed||119 km/h (151 km/h with MASC)|
The Hellion is a product of Clan Ice Hellion and their philosophy that espouses speed above all else. Based on the Mist Lynx, the Hellion is a fast OmniMech that has respectable firepower. This light 'Mech is rather difficult to kill, incorporating five and a half tons of Ferro-Fibrous armor. To save weight, the Hellion also uses an Endo Steel chassis. While it is not especially fast for its size, the Hellion does use MASC to allow for bursts of additional speed.
Weapons and Equipment
The Hellion sports no fixed weapons on its chassis. The primary configuration consists of four ER Medium Lasers as well as a trio of Streak SRM-2s, which make it a potent headhunter 'Mech. It also packs an LRM-10 to harass enemies at range.
- Alt. Config. B
- A dangerous heavy laser configuration, the Hellion B has a Heavy Large Laser, four Heavy Medium Lasers, and a Heavy Small Laser. Added to all this laser power are three additional double heat sinks. Even with the extra heat sinks, the Hellion B will not last long firing all of its weapons. BV (1.0) = 1,043, BV (2.0) = 1,569
- Mist Lynx - Clan Ice Hellion increased the mass of the Mist Lynx OmniMech. The resulting Hellion OmniMech is just as fast as the Mist Lynx even without the use of MASC, but carries full armor and can mount more than 50% more mass in Pod Space.
- MUL online entry for Hellion
- Technical Readout: 3067, pp. 108-109
- Starter: Fist and Falcon, p. 68, "Hellion Prime Record Sheet"
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 187
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, pp. 189-190
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 108
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 188
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 189
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 190
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 191
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 192
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 193
- Record Sheets: 3145 New Tech, New Upgrades, p. 83