HexPack: Cities and Roads
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|HexPack: Cities and Roads|
|Type||Game supplement (mapsheets)|
|Development||Randall N. Bills|
|Primary writing|| Randall N. Bills|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|Content|| *Double-sided cardboard playing map
|Preceded by||HexPack: Lakes and Rivers|
|Followed by||HexPack: Mountains and Canyons|
HexPack: Cities and Roads, the second HexPack product, was published by Catalyst Game Labs in 2011 as a supplement for the BattleTech Introductory Box Set. It was announced on 11 April 2011 that customers who pre-ordered the product would also receive DropShip Promotional HexTile with additional punchout tiles including a Union-class DropShip and various terrain features; further, the HexPack Promotion 1 file was made available as a free PDF download through the CGL homepage.
Slippery When Wet
On 2 September 3039 elements of McCarron's Armored Cavalry land on Kathil for a raid, but the defenders of the 8th Syrtis Fusiliers are ready and waiting and force the attackers back. Colonel Marcus Barton orders numerous smaller objective raids as his forces pull out, including an smash-and-grab raid against warehouses in a city on 9 September.
A track for the campaign system in Starterbook: Sword and Dragon, this track depicts a raid by pirates from Antallos against food warehouses on Enif in 3042, during a time when the defending Sorenson's Sabres were considered a shamed and dishonored unit. Their handy defeat of the pirate forces, thus saving several cities from starvation, was a much-needed success.
- "Einstürzende Neubauten" is German for "collapsing new buildings" and the name of a German band.