Ice Storm (Individual Cameron-class WarShip)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
As at 3061, the Cameron-class battlecruiser Ice Storm was a WarShip within the Clan Snow Raven touman and was serving as the CSR Ice Storm, one of five WarShips that made up the Snow Raven Assault Star. The Ice Storm had only recently returned to service at this point, having been damaged in a clash with the Clan Jade Falcon Emerald Talon Assault Star
The Ice Storm survived the Wars of Reaving and the Jihad, and was one of the WarShips to be reactivated by the Snow Ravens during the Dark Age. In 3145 the Ice Storm was the flagship of the Ice Storm Naval Star; as had been the case in 3079, the Ice Storm Naval Star consisted of the Ice Storm, the Conqueror-class carrier Ark Royal, the Congress-class frigate Magpie, the Whirlwind-class destroyer Drake and the Vincent-class corvette Munnin. Commanding the Ice Storm in 3145 was saKhan Iqbal Lankenau, as part of Alpha Galaxy operating from Ramora.
- References to the CSR Cold Hunter, an alleged vessel in the Clan Snow Raven touman, have officially been declared to be in error, i.e. should be disregarded entirely as non-canonical. No Snow Raven vessel ever existed under that name, nor is the existence of such a ship a canon rumor.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 132, "Snow Raven Assault Star"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 166, "The Alliance Fleet"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 18, "Fleet Assets"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 173, "Alpha Galaxy (Swift Wing Galaxy)"
- According to an official ruling by Øystein Tvedten, "No CSR Cold Hunter ever existed, it was duplicated by a mistake. (And no, no warship 'took it's place')." Also copied to this article's talk page for reference.