Touring the Stars: Old Kentucky
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars: Old Kentucky|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Primary writing|| Michael Miller (Writer) |
Herb A. Beas II (Editing)
|Cover artwork||David Allen Kerber (Design & Layout)|
|Illustrations|| Ray Arrastia (Maps) |
David Allen Kerber (Maps)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||March 28th, 2017|
|Era|| Clan Invasion Era |
Civil War Era
Dark Age Era
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Iron Land|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Mizar|
Touring the Stars: Old Kentucky (shorted as TtS:Old Kentucky) is the fifteenth in a series of supplemental Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in the BattleTech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
The supplement features the old colony world of Old Kentucky, featuring it's struggle from it's early colonization by the United States of America on Terra to it's condition under the control of the Capellan Confederation in modern times.
This book is the part of a line of PDF web-exclusive products produced by Catalyst Game Labs both for players using the A Time of War RPG rules and players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| When the first waves of explorers and settlers departed Terra for the great black ocean, not all looked to the future—some longed for the traditional values of the past. One such group made their new home on Old Kentucky, a world near the heart of humanity which has persevered through centuries of abandonment, conflict and conquest.
Touring the Stars: Old Kentucky details this hot, rugged world, its proud history, and its native “sasquatch” primates.
Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - History of Old Kentucky
- A Time of War Seed (RPG Tracks)
- "The Bomber Comes at Midnight"
- "The Mouse that Roared"
- Rules Annex
- Old Kentucky Sasquatches (Humanoid Mammal)
- Old Kentury's Terrain
- Optional Rules
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Old Kentucky
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Old Kentucky lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.