176th Attack (Clan Ice Hellion)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|176th Attack Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3071)|
|Parent Formation||Zeta Prime Galaxy|
Stationed in 3067 on the world of Hector. Mid 3071 saw the Cluster along with the rest the Zeta Prime Galaxy move to the Inner Sphere. Together with Alpha and Delta Galaxies they formed the primary attack force that moved against Clan Jade Falcon industrial worlds, under Khan Montrose. Zeta Prime assaulted Wotan as its first target, which it took although at high cost to the infrastructure and HPG of the planet.
|Commanding Officers of the 176th Attack Cluster|
176th Attack Cluster - Regular/Fanatical
- 1 Trinary
- 3 Trinaries including two Flurry Trinaries
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 88, "176th Attack Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 72, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 69
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 29
- Field Manual: Update, p. 47