21st Rim Worlds
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|21st Rim Worlds: Ashes To Ashes|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Colonel Hank Hatfield-McCoy|
Fourth Succession War
The Twenty-first Rim Worlds Regiment was on Liao during Operation Rat. There they fought the 1st Confederation Reserve Cavalry, Warrior House LuSann, Vincent's Commandos, and the Prefectorate Guard. During the fight at Dreyman Pass, General Mona Troy was killed fighting elements of the First CRC and Prefectorate Guard.
War of 3039
The Twenty-first Rim Worlds regiment faced Clan Jade Falcon in 3054. The fight didn't go well for the Rim Worlds; They were reduced to thirty-two MechWarriors, but quickly rebuilt by recruiting Dispossessed MechWarriors to fill their ranks.
FedCom Civil War
The Twenty-first fought the 11th Arcturan Guards on Tharkad. They again sustained heavy losses with only a company of Mechs and a battalion of warriors surviving. The unit rebuilt by evaluating mercenaries who formed part of the Kell Hounds "farm team" system and offering some of them positions. The new Archon, Peter Steiner-Davion, also redirected output from factories on Inarcs and Coventry to the rebuilding unit. The Twenty-First remained on station along the Clan Jade Falcon border, hoping to recover a MechWarrior who possessed a Blue Star Medal taken as a Clan bondsman.
The unit is skilled in fights during the nighttime.
The unit has enough technicians to handle all demands.
- CO: Colonel Hank Hatfield-McCoy
- XO/1st Battalion: Major Preiss Whitcock
- 2nd Battalion: Major Raffia Dayton
- 3rd Battalion: Major Zachary Busch
- The Fedcom civil war left big holes in the roster and are repaired slowly
- Wing Commander: Major ReAnn "Rumor" Youngcolt
- The 26 fighters are divided in 3 squadrons and 1 command element.
- Force Commander: Lt. Colonel Nepharus Angvanharobis
- The unit changed composition after Tharkad and contains now 4 x 4 lances.
- 2 assaults companies were is support by 2 mechanized infantry companies.
- The Fourth Succession War Scenarios Volume One, pp. 8-9
- Field Manual: Mercenaries Revised, p. 14, "21st Rim Worlds Unit Profile"