2nd Galedon Regulars
|2nd Galedon Regulars BattleMech Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 3058)|
|Nickname||"The Wrath of History"|
|Parent Formation||Galedon Regulars|
- 1 History
- 2 Officers
- 3 Tactics
- 4 Composition History
- 5 Rules
- 6 References
- 7 Bibliography
The Second actually predates the formation of the Draconis Combine, having been established in 2295. It serves as a training cadre for the Galedon Military Academy. Academy graduates spend two years in this regiment, after which the best have their choice of duty in any of the Galedon Regular units.
4th Succession War
The Second Galedon participated in the Galtor campaign in 3025, though their participation was limited to covering the withdrawal of the 8th Galedon Regulars and the 2nd Amphigean Light Assault Group
War of 3039
Federated Suns Incursion
- ???? to 3014 General Fastius Semronovitch.
- 3014 to 3025 Tai-sho Lavrenti Kornilov.
- 3050 Sho-sho Hojim Banjuri.
- 3054 Tai-sa Hojim Banjuri.
The Second prefers open-field battles. Its inexperienced warriors tend to be outmaneuvered in large-scale combat or in close-quarters.
2nd Galedon Regulars (Green/Reliable)
- CO General Lavrenti Kornilov
- CO: Tai-sa Hojim Banjuri
- CO: Tai-sa Hojim Banjurl
- CO/1st Battalion: Sho-sho Hojim Banjuri
- XO: Tai-sa Davis Hiromane
- 2nd Battalion: Chu-sa James Kelley
- 3rd Battalion: Chu-sa Marie Koda
- Wing Commander: Dai-i Karl Winters
2nd Galedon Regulars Armor (Battalion/Green/Reliable)
- Armor Commander: Chu-sa Christopher Basilt
2nd Galedon Regulars Infantry (Battalion/Green/Reliable)
- Troop Commander: Sho-sa Benjamin Lee
Historical Turning Points: Galtor
- The green Second Galedon suffer from lack of training; apply a –1 penalty to Initiative rolls.
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p. 60, "Unit Profile"
- Historical Turning Points: Galtor, p. 15
- Objective Raids, p. 27
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 108, "Galedon brigade profile".
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine),p. 135
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 138
- 20 Year Update, p.41
- Historical Turning Points: Galtor, p. 7