|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
While the Benjamin Military District is one of the smallest, the DCMS High Command uses the Benjamin Regulars as a ready-reserve to bolster both defensive and offensive operations.
During the Jihad the Benjamin Regulars as a whole were seriously wounded. In fact only the 2nd and 17th Regulars survived the Jihad. After losing many warriors and machines to attacks from the Word of Blake and the Federated Suns, as of 3079 the Benjamin Regulars are not expected to be ready for combat operations for at least a decade. These rebuilding efforts are further hindered by the fact that most of their replacement units consist of armor and infantry forces.
The loss of the Dieron Military District to the Republic of the Sphere meant that the Benjamin Regulars were called upon to do more front-line defensive work. These efforts were hampered however by the betrayal of the Sixth Benjamin Regulars during the Jihad. To prevent further collaboration with the Black Dragon Society, the Second and Seventeenth Benjamin Regulars were stationed as far away from each other as possible, while the new Forty-third Regulars were stationed on Benjamin under the watchful eye of the ISF.
Units of the Benjamin Regulars
Because the District forces have many conventional commands most of the BattleMech regiments have only temporary support assets. But that thinking has changed in time, now a few Commanding Officers include some smaller conventional assets to their mech units permanently.
- 1st Benjamin Regulars 
- 2nd Benjamin Regulars 
- 3rd Benjamin Regulars  - (Destroyed in 3065)
- 4th Benjamin Regulars 
- 5th Benjamin Regulars - Surrendered to the Davion Heavy Guards in 2729
- 6th Benjamin Regulars - (Disbanded in 3075 for their part in the Luthien Coup of 3067)
- 7th Benjamin Regulars 
- 8th Benjamin Regulars 
- 9th Benjamin Regulars - (Destroyed 3062)
- 10th Benjamin Regulars
- 11th Benjamin Regulars - (Destroyed)
- 12th Benjamin Regulars 
- 13th Benjamin Regulars 
- 14th Benjamin Regulars 
- 15th Benjamin Regulars - (Disbanded in 3073)
- 16th Benjamin Regulars 
- 17th Benjamin Regulars
- 18th Benjamin Regulars 
- 19th Benjamin Regulars 
- 21st Benjamin Regulars - (Destroyed in 3052)
- 22nd Benjamin Regulars - (Destroyed in 3062)
- 43rd Benjamin Regulars - (New Build after the Jihad)
- 44th Benjamin Regulars - Raided Mannedorf in 3124
- 45th Benjamin Regulars - (Active - Dark Age era)
Color Scheme and Insignia
Quickdraw in Benjamin Regulars colors
- The Benjamin Regulars receive a +1 bonus to morale checks.
- The Benjamin Regulars receive a +1 bonus to Initiative if they are outnumbered by 2-to-1 or greater at any point in a battle.
- The Benjamin Regulars receive a -2 penalty to any roll made to determine availability of supplies, advanced equipment or replacements.
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 8
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 39
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine p.40
- Field Report 2765: Draconis Combine, p.10
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 141, "Outworlds Alliance Front"
- Field Manual: Updates p.106
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 32
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 182, "Draconis Combine"