Bullard's Armored Cavalry
|Bullard's Armored Cavalry|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Colonel Frank Bullard|
The unit stayed for most in of its existence in CCAF employment. In 2987 they invaded Aosia and captured a huge amount of gold. In 3027 the mercenaries assaulted Davionists again, but this time to get money from the FedSun troops. The unit was stationed on Caph V and fought for their own goals. 3058 was the last time for such opportunistic actions. One company commander split from their parent formation and left the Inner Sphere for the Periphery. This internal fight left the command shattered and only a new contract could save it.
The command made a new contract with the Circinus Federation which was backed by the Word of Blake and was aimed against the Marian Hegemony. In 3072 Bullard's Armored Cavalry landed on Galatea alongside the 11th Division and 47th Shadow Division. They assisted the Word of Blake in taking the world, along with the Martian Cuirassiers and Gray's Ghosts. To land on the world, the Word units masqueraded as the Northwind Highlanders. Bullard's Armored Cavalry was wiped out in 3081.
Their fast units lure the enemy into a trap, then the heavier unit close in for a final strike.
Dragoon Rating: D-
Bullard's Armored Cavalry (1 Battalion) (Green/Reliable) - CCAF
Bullard’s Armored Cavalry(1 Battalion/Regular/Questionable)
- CO/1st Company: Colonel Frank Bullard
- Heavy and Assault 'Mechs
- XO/2nd Company: Major Markus Teng-Li
- Fast Light/Medium 'Mechs for harassing maneuvers
- Light 'Mechs for recon duties
- Many old designs, only the command lance field sophisticated equipment
Bullard’s Armored Lancers(2 Companies/Regular/Questionable)
- Armor Commander: Captain Willie "Popcorn" Hollis
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 109
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 120, "The Condemned"
- House Liao (Capellan Confederation) p. 107
- Field Manual: Mercenaries Revised, p. 51 - "Unit Profile"