Gienah Combat Vehicles
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Gienah Combat Vehicles|
Gienah Combat Vehicles is actually the military division of one of the Lyran Commonwealth's largest civilian vehicle producers, Gienah Automotive. Founded immediately prior to the Second Succession War, Gienah Automotive has been producing quality trucks, cars, industrial, commercial, and military vehicles ever since, despite being found on the often-turbulent Free Worlds League/Lyran Commonwealth border. Many of the products produced on Gienah are sold to the FWL.
Since the residents of Gienah and the employees of Gienah Combat Vehicles and Gienah Automotive are so eager to trade with the poorer worlds of the Free Worlds League, the company's factories have never been destroyed by either FWLM or LCAF forces. This marks them as a rarity in the Inner Sphere.
Gienah Combat Vehicles has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Gienah|
|Centipede||Hovercraft - Scout Car|
|Coolant Truck||Wheeled Vehicles|
|Heavy Wheeled APC||Wheeled Vehicles|
|Packrat||Wheeled Vehicles - Patrol Vehicle|
|Wheeled APC||Wheeled Vehicles|
|VOX Type 40||Heavy Wheeled AP|
|VOX Type 75||Centipede|
|VOX Type 100|||
|VOX Type 140||Pack Rat|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|StarSlab-11||Armor for Export|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|StarSlab 511 Ferro-Fibrous|||
|Scuti Dualtar w/Beagle Active Probe||Centipede|
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 143
- Objective Raids, p. 75, "Produced Gienah Combat Vehicles Components"
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 56, "Produced Centipede Vehicle Components"