|Manufacturer||Coventry Metal Works|
|Chassis||Coventry BZK-III Endo Steel|
|Armor||Lexington Limited High Grade Ferro-Fibrous|
The Hollander was introduced in 3054 specifically to carry a Gauss Rifle into combat and act as a sniper. The 'Mech is built on a Coventry BZK-III Endo Steel chassis and is armored with four tons of Lexington Limited High Grade Ferro-Fibrous armor to save as much weight as possible. The 'Mech has a top speed of 86.4 kph, which is slow for its weight class. However, with the 'Mech's intended purpose keeping it at the edge of the battlefield, the Hollander should not require a high top speed as it is to act as a long range sniper against enemy 'Mechs.
The only weapon carried by the Hollander is a Poland Main Model A Gauss Rifle, with two tons of ammunition, which gives the Hollander the capability to bombard an enemy at up to 660 meters for just over two and a half minutes.
- BZK-G1 - The G1 variant of the Hollander is built to address concerns about the Hollander's lack of back up weapons. The 'Mech is armed with an LB-X Autocannon/10 as its primary weapon, allowing it to fire both solid rounds as well as cluster rounds, which act like a 'Mech-scaled shotgun shell. The 'Mech is also armed with two Medium Lasers as backup weapons, and carries an additional two tons of armor. The G1 is an excellent 'Mech for vehicle hunting as well as anti-aircraft use with its LB-X Autocannon/10. BV (1.0) = 768, BV (2.0) = 873
- BZK-F5 - The F5 variant, called the Hollander II is a variant of the Hollander that looks to alleviate the 'Mech's problems by increasing the 'Mech's weight by ten tons, pushing it into the medium weight class. The 'Mech carries a Gauss Rifle as its primary weapon. This is backed up by a single Medium Laser and a Streak SRM-2 launcher. BV (1.0) = 1,084, BV (2.0) = 1,214
- BZK-F7 - The F7 is a modification of the F5 that takes advantage of the Hollander II's larger weapons payload to mount the Lyran Alliance's new Heavy Gauss Rifle, which is capable of causing a great deal of damage at short to medium ranges. BV (1.0) = 1,087, BV (2.0) = 1,192
 Related BattleMechs
- Blitzkrieg - Unimpressed with the Hollander's lack of speed, armor and secondary weaponry, the Lyran Alliance commissioned the Blitzkrieg. Though the Blitzkrieg fails to add a secondary weapons system, it improves upon the Hollander in every other manner, including mounting a devastating Ultra AC/20.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Combat Operations, p. 132
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 28
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 29
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 40
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 41
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3060, p. 94