|Manufacturer||Coventry Metal Works|
|Chassis||Coventry BZK-III Endo-Steel|
|Armor||Lexington Limited High Grade Ferro-Fibrous|
|Communications System||TharHes Muse 54-58K|
|Targeting Tracking System||Cyclops 9|
The Hollander was introduced in 3054 specifically to carry a Gauss Rifle into combat and act as a sniper. The 'Mech is built on a Coventry BZK-III Endo Steel chassis and is armored with four tons of Lexington Limited High Grade Ferro-Fibrous armor to save as much weight as possible. The 'Mech has a top speed of 86.4 kph, which is slow for its weight class. However, with the 'Mech's intended purpose keeping it at the edge of the battlefield, the Hollander should not require a high top speed as it is to act as a long range sniper against enemy 'Mechs.
The only weapon carried by the Hollander is a Poland Main Model A Gauss Rifle, with two tons of ammunition, which gives the Hollander the capability to bombard an enemy at up to 660 meters for just over two and a half minutes.
- The G1 variant of the Hollander is built to address concerns about the Hollander's lack of back up weapons. The 'Mech is armed with an LB-X Autocannon/10 as its primary weapon, allowing it to fire both solid rounds as well as cluster rounds, which act like a 'Mech-scaled shotgun shell. The 'Mech is also armed with two Medium Lasers as backup weapons, and carries an additional two tons of armor. The G1 is an excellent 'Mech for vehicle hunting as well as anti-aircraft use with its LB-X Autocannon/10. BV (1.0) = 768, BV (2.0) = 873
- The F5 variant, called the Hollander II is a variant of the Hollander that looks to alleviate the 'Mech's problems by increasing the 'Mech's weight by ten tons, pushing it into the medium weight class. The 'Mech carries a Gauss Rifle as its primary weapon. This is backed up by a single Medium Laser and a Streak SRM-2 launcher. BV (1.0) = 1,084, BV (2.0) = 1,214
- BZK-D1 Hollander III
- The first of the Hollander III designs to be manufactured by General Motors from their plant on Kathil, the BZK-D1 entered production in 3114. Using a GM 175 XL engine, the GM BZK-III Endo Steel chassis and six tons of StarGuard Reflec Reflective Armor with CASE II, the BZK-D1 traded the Gauss Rifle of the original for an Ultra AC/10 with three tons of ammunition and incorporated both a Compact Gyro and a Supercharger. The BZK-D1 also featured a Full-Head Ejection System. BV (2.0) = 1,116
- BZK-D3 Hollander III
- Manufactured for the mercenary sales market, the BZK-D3 completely replaced the weapons payload of the BZK-D1; retaining the armor configuration of the BZK-D1, the D3 variant mounted a Small Laser, an ER PPC and two Medium Lasers along with a Targeting Computer and an Angel ECM Suite. Like the D2, the D3 also lacked the Full-Head Ejection System. BV (2.0) = 1,575
 Related BattleMechs
- Blitzkrieg - Unimpressed with the Hollander's lack of speed, armor and secondary weaponry, the Lyran Alliance commissioned the Blitzkrieg. Though the Blitzkrieg fails to add a secondary weapons system, it improves upon the Hollander in every other manner, including mounting a devastating Ultra AC/20.
- Kit Fox (Uller) - A light clan OmniMech that had a configuration that sported a Gauss Rifle, inspiring the Hollander's design.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Technical Readout 3145: Federated Suns, p. 34, "BZK-D1 Hollander III"
- ↑ MUL online date for the Hollander
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Combat Operations, p. 132
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 28
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 29
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 40
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 41
- ↑ Technical Readout 3145: Federated Suns, p. 81, "BZK-D1 Hollander III"
- ↑ Technical Readout 3145: Federated Suns, p. 82, "BZK-D2 Hollander III"
- ↑ Technical Readout 3145: Federated Suns, p. 83, "BZK-D3 Hollander III"
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3060, p. 94