Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: -431.58 Y: 34.40[e]
- 2571 - Rim Worlds Republic 
- 2596 - Rim Worlds Republic 
- 2750 - Rim Worlds Republic 
- 2765 - Rim Worlds Republic 
- 2775 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2822 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2864 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3025 - No record 
- 3030 - No record 
- 3040 - No record 
- 3052 - No record 
- 3067 - No record 
- 3130 - No record 
- 3135 - No record 
- 3145 - No record 
Civil war erupted in the Rim Worlds Republic in 2575, with the factions polarised around those loyal to First Consul Gregory Amaris and those loyal to the Rift Republican Army and the Rim Provisional Government. The Star League eventually decided to intervene in the civil war in support of Gregory Amaris, and in 2579 assembled Task Force MAILED FIST to help secure Amaris' control over the Rim Worlds Republic. A multinational force headed by the Star League Defense Force, Task Force MAILED FIST was responsible for executing Operation MAILED FIST, the name given to the military intervention. the first wave of attacks focused on securing significant worlds near Apollo, until a destructive raid on Alarion by the 4th Amaris Fusiliers in retaliation prompted the SLDF to alter its initial strategy for the campaign, the focus shifted to reducing Rim Worlds Army concentrations throughout the Republic and the capture of key worlds.
In late 2584 the SLDF changed tactics again; a number of major RWA units had been destroyed or captured, and the focus for the campaign shifted to capturing worlds of strategic importance, but the campaign was slowed by the greatly increased resistance offered by the RWA and local civilian populations, prompted by atrocities performed by the Draconis Auxiliary Corps when they captured Nightwish in mid-2584. The conquest of Huesta was one such example of a campaign that took longer than originally planned due to the level of resistance offered by the civilian population; Duke Narinder Selaj of Battle Group Timbuktu assigned the Eleventh Royal Division from IV Corps to conquering Huesta in 2585, but the conquest took six months before the last insurrections were put down, despite the lack of any significant RWA units on the world at the time.
Star League Era
By the closing years of the Star League era Huesta had become a part of the Erdvynn Province of the Republic; Huesta was subsequently conquered by the Lyran Commonwealth during the 2773-2775 Republic-Commonwealth war, and vanished from maps during the 3rd Succession War.
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 18, "Rim Worlds Republic after Age of War "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 25, "Lyran Commonwealth after Age of War "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 158, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 25, "Rim Worlds Republic At the Fall of the Star League "
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, Map: Inner Sphere 2765
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 37, "The Republic-Commonwealth War"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 36, "Lyran Commonwealth after First Succession War "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 40, "Lyran Commonwealth after Second Succession War "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 47, "Lyran Commonwealth after Third Succession War "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 56, "Lyran Commonwealth after Fourth Succession War "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 59, "Lyran Commonwealth after War of 39 "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 61, "Lyran Commonwealth after Clan Invasion "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 70, "Lyran Commonwealth after FedCom Civil War "
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 10, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 38, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 130, "The Spark"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 132, "Case Apollo"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 133, "Island Hopping (2582 - November 2590)"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 134, "Arlina to viborg (December 2584 - September 2588)"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 152, "Rim Worlds Republic Front (Jump-off - 2587)"