- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Read more →
|Affiliation||The Republic of the Sphere|
|Knight of the Republic|
|Parents|| Victor Steiner-Davion (father)|
Omiko Kurita (mother)
|Spouse|| Jade (half-sister)|
When Vincent Kurita married Lady Ramiko Nishimura in a private ceremony on the planet of Kirei Na Niwa on the 12th of May 3081, Kitsune and Vincent's brother Shinjiro accompanied Vincent as a part of the wedding party.
When Kitsune was give the rank of Knight of the Republic, he asked that his rank would be bestowed on him by "one without whom I would be nothing." Devlin Stone and everyone else present thought that he was referring to one his uncles, but instead he addressed Victor Steiner-Davion "Father, it is from your hand that I would receive this honor."
Reactionary elements within the Combine, such as the Black Dragon Society, had been trying to get Kitsune to become the new Coordinator over Hohiro. Once this news came to light, the divisive talk stopped immediately and rumors abound that two minor lords(as well as hundreds of Black Dragon members) had committed seppuku because they were trying to get someone with Davion blood to replace someone with Kuritan blood.
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 39-40, "Coordinator's Son Weds"
- Ghost War, p. 127