|Unit Profile (as of [])|
Starting their life as a brigade of volunteers in the defense of Robinson, the Draconis March capital world, these original volunteers were wiped out in the First Succession War. To honor these volunteers, Prince Peter Davion authorized the construction of two BattleMech regiments, financed by the Duke of Robinson. The Robinson Rangers fought the Draconis Combine in five major conflicts. Two things define the Rangers: Hatred of the Combine, and more importantly, a loyalty to the Duke of Robinson. In the early 3060s, Archon Katherine Steiner-Davion created the Third Rangers. While publicly a move to reinforce the Draconis March, it was more a political move, and the unit spent more time on New Avalon than anywhere else. The Third was destroyed during the final battle of New Avalon, with no plans to rebuild the destroyed unit.
 Units of the Robinson Rangers
- 1st Robinson Rangers
- 2nd Robinson Rangers
- 3rd Robinson Rangers (destroyed during the FedCom Civil War)
- 4th Robinson Rangers (active in the Dark Age era)
- 1st Robinson Strikers LCT
- 2nd Robinson Strikers LCT
- 4th Robinson Strikers (active in the Dark Age era)
- 5th Robinson Strikers (active in the Dark Age era)
 Color Scheme
The Rangers use a deep red color with Black trim as their unit colors.