|Manufacturer||Kerensky Memorial Manufacturing|
|Chassis||55T Battle Epsilon-5 Profile Endo-Steel |
|Armor||Compound SJ8CW Ferro-Fibrous |
|Engine||275 Type II XL |
The backbone of The Society's military forces, the Septicemia was a utilitarian medium-class workhorse.
Planning their OmniMech forces around a single mass-produced design intended to work in concert with two rarer but cutting-edge units, the Septicemia was built using proven technology with a focus towards mutual support on the battlefield, its every aspect intended to allow it to engage the Clan toumans using methods of warfare they found dezgra. Appearing during the Wars of Reaving when Clan warriors were even more intent on an exceedingly strict adherence of zellbrigen to avoid accusations of Taint, the Septicemia would prove frighteningly effective, earning it the nickname of "Pariah" by the Clan Diamond Shark forces that first faced it on Babylon in 3072. 
Devoid of the more experimental technology utilised by the Cephalus and Osteon to allow it to be built in higher volumes, the Septicemia saves weight with an XL Engine, Endo Steel chassis, and nine tons of Ferro-Fibrous armor. While the location of its weaponry in its torsos hampers its ability to carry Battle Armor, this was intentional to try and ensure hand actuators were retained to maximize its physical combat abilities. 
The primary configuration of the Septicemia is a long-range combatant. Its largest weapon is a HAG 40, though it can only deliver twelve payloads. An ER Large Laser provides effective backup and gives the 'Mech staying power. Both guns are aided by a Targeting Computer.
 Alternate Configurations
- Alt. Config. A - A support variant, the second most-commonly seen version of the Septicemia mounts two ATM 12s with three tons of ammunition for each. These are supplemented by three Heavy Small Lasers in each arm. Extra double heat sinks keeps heat levels in check. BV (2.0) = 1,935
- Alt. Config. A-Z - This configuration carries a Nova CEWS and Light TAG. Each arm carries three Improved Heavy Small Lasers, while each side torso carries an iATM 12 with two tons of ammunition. Seventeen double heat sinks keep it cool.
- Alt. Config. B - The third configuration excels at close-quarters combat in restricted terrain, such as an urban environment. Seven improved jump jets enable the Septicemia to leap up to 210 meters in the air. Two Large Pulse Lasers and three Small Pulse Lasers allow the MechWarrior to make full use of the 'Mech's jumping capabilities and still be accurate. Additional heat sinks keep heat levels under control. BV (2.0) = 2,310
- Alt. Config. B-Z - This Society variant uses two Large Pulse Lasers as its main armament, supplemented by two Small Pulse Lasers. The Nova CEWS is present, as is a Light TAG system. Seven Improved Jump Jets provide a jump range of 210 meters. To maximize the laser's damage, the B-Z configuration carries an advanced Targeting Computer. Fourteen Double Heat sinks are available.
- Alt. Config. C - The fourth variant is primarily for use against non-'Mech forces. Three Plasma Cannons can drive a 'Mech's heat up, but are devastating against conventional vehicles. Eight AP Gauss Rifles and two Machine Gun Arrays, each of which have four Machine Guns, can effortlessly annihilate unarmored infantry. Four Medium Pulse Lasers are effective against hardened targets, including battle armor. BV (2.0) = 2,227
- Alt. Config. C-Z - Based on configuration C, this Pariah variant is also intended for battle against conventional forces. Three Plasma Cannons, six AP Gauss Rifles, and six Machine Guns in two Machine Gun Arrays provide devastating firepower against conventional infantry and vehicles. Two Medium Pulse Lasers in each arm deal with more heavily armored foes, while still remaining effective against infantry. Finally, the Society's engineers equipped this model with a Nova CEWS.
- Alt. Config. D - A hard-hitting, command variant, the "D" was the least-commonly fielded of all the ones seen on Babylon. It mounts an ER PPC for distance. An Ultra Autocannon/20 can make short work of enemies up close, though ammunition is limited. Three ER Small Lasers are potent backups for the high-heat ER PPC. Jump jets enable the "D" to vault up to 150 meters at a time. Accuracy of all the weapons is aided by a Targeting Computer. BV (2.0) = 2,718
- Alt. Config. D-Z - Based on the D configuration, this version mounts an ER PPC and Ultra AC/20, both of which are tied into a Targeting Computer. It also has five jump jets. The Small Lasers of the D configuration are replaced by a Nova CEWS.
- Alt. Config. E - One of the rarer configurations, the Septicemia E consists of a pair of ER PPCs and six ER Medium Lasers tied into a Targeting Computer. It also carries a Light TAG to locate hidden units, but the most dangerous part of its equipment is the Nova CEWS system that allowed it to share targeting data with friendly units. BV (2.0) = 2,950
- Alt. Config. F - A support variant, this configuration carries two Arrow IV missile launchers and four tons of ammunition.
- Alt. Config. US - This configuration is apparently intended for space operations. Each arm carries a Spot Welder and an ER Medium Laser. Two ER Small Lasers are in the right and left torso, while a single ER PPC is installed in the left torso. Seven Improved Jump Jets and two tons of Liquid Storage provide mobility in the depths of space. To maintain grip on spacecraft, the Septimecia US has talons on each leg.
- Alt. Config. UW - Intended for underwater operations, this variant is equipped with a M.A.S.S and five Underwater Maneuvering Units. To protect against hull breaches, it's also equipped with a BattleMech HarJel System. Offensively, it carries a single LRT-15 and three SRT-4 launchers in the left and right torsos. Two tons of ammunition for each launcher type can be found in the legs.
- Alt. Config. Z - This variant carries a Ground Mobile HPG. To defend itself, it carries an ER Large Laser, Medium Pulse Laser, and an iATM 12 with three tons of ammunition.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Wars of Reaving, pp. 216-217 "Septicemia"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Technical Readout: 3075, p. 138-139
- ↑ Wars of Reaving, pp. 91-94
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 261
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Technical Readout: 3075, p. 138
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 262
- ↑ The Wars of Reaving Supplemental, p. 62
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 263
- ↑ The Wars of Reaving Supplemental, p. 63
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 264
- ↑ The Wars of Reaving Supplemental, p. 64
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 265
- ↑ The Wars of Reaving Supplemental, p. 65
- ↑ The Wars of Reaving Supplemental, p. 67
- ↑ The Wars of Reaving Supplemental, p. 68
- ↑ The Wars of Reaving Supplemental, p. 69
- ↑ The Wars of Reaving Supplemental, p. 70