(References to Vosloorus)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: -198.39 Y: -257.48[e]
 Planetary Garrison
 Owner History
- 2596 - Free Worlds League 
- 2750 - Free Worlds League 
- 2765 - Free Worlds League 
- 3025 - Free Worlds League
- 3030 - Free Worlds League
- 3040 - Free Worlds League
- 3052 - Free Worlds League
- 3057 - Free Worlds League
- 3062 - Free Worlds League
- 3077 - Regulan Free States 
- 3079 - Principality of Regulus 
- 3130 - Regulan Fiefs 
 Planetary History
In early 3077 the 1st Regulan Hussars were deployed to Vosloorus by the Principality of Regulus, and immediately began a concerted and widespread public relations campaign to reassure the local population and win hearts and minds, working against a backdrop of trepidation and suspicion that the Hussars' presence would invariably bring conflict to the Regulan Free States.
A lengthy but initially clean campaign for control of Vosloorus began on the 24th of May 3077, fought between forces from the Marik Commonwealth and the Principality of Regulus. The Regulan campaign initially suffered from a lack of focus and unclear rules of engagement and objectives, which led to it nearly stalling when the 2nd Marik Militia deployed to Vosloorus.
The nature of the campaign changed sharply on the 10th of September, when the Regulan forces suddenly and mercilessly shattered the Marik Commonwealth forces; the 5th Marik Militia had only recently arrived on Vosloorus in place of the 2nd Marik Militia, and were completely unprepared for the savage intensity of the military action that faced them, a sign of the increasing belligerence on the part of the Hussars since Prince Titus Cameron-Jones began a large-scale expansion of the Hussars. With members of the Hussars such as Force Commander William Trulo claiming seven kills in the assault, it was little wonder that the 5th Marik Militia were soon broken, but following the battle a number of lances from the survivors of the 5th Marik Militia pledged their loyalty to the Hussars. Others wished to be repatriated to other states in the region - and not generally the Marik Commonwealth. Colonel Lord Ihsan Hunter of the Hussars took a conciliatory attitude towards these requests, repatriating two companies to the Duchy of Oriente and three lances or more of troops to the Duchy of Andurien. Hunter cited the need to maintain good relation with non-Commonwealth states in the region as the driving reason for his willingness to accede to the various requests.
 Nearby Planets
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 51-52, "Regulus Ascending"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 46, "Is Titus Capable?"
- ↑ Field Report: FWLM, p. 9, "Principality of Regulus"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 158, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 36, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 10, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Field Report: FWLM, p. 17, "Free Worlds League Military Deployment Map - August 3079"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 57, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 52, "Hussars Crush Opposition"