XII Principes Guards
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|XII Principes Guards|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Principes Guards|
The Dark Ages
In 3145, as the Principes Guards were rebuilt alongside the other units of the Republic Armed Forces, the Twelfth Principes Guards found itself under a certain amount of scrutiny. A significant proportion of the Twelfth's personnel were former corporate security personnel who had worked for Kressly Technologies before retiring in the wake of an incident involving a spy from the Capellan Confederation.
All of the former Kressly personnel underwent security checks administered by the Department of Military Intelligence and were cleared for service, but the Twelfth was still regarded with suspicion by many. Following the relocation of the Twelfth to the Epsilon Indi system the commanding officer - Colonel Sadia Okeke - hoped that the change in garrison posting would give the regiment an opportunity to reduce the tension associated with the Kressly scandal and thereby allow her to concentrate on developing the Twelfth as a cohesive unit.
|Commanding Officers of XII Principes Guards|
XII Principes Guards (2 Battalions/Veteran/Questionable)
- CO: Colonel Sadia Okeke
1240th Armor Brigade (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Colonel Magnus Anderson
1240th Infantry Brigade (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Jonas Ramussen
- Field Manual: 3145, 141, "Principes Guards"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 144, "Republic Armed Forces - Principes Guards"