4th Jaguar Regulars (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|4th Jaguar Regulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
|Parent Formation||Nu Galaxy|
The 4th Jaguar Regulars were a second line military formation of Clan Smoke Jaguar.
Other Clusters of Nu Galaxy were posted to the Inner Sphere Occupation Zone after the Battle of Tukayyid  and this is also the likely deployment date for the Fourth. They were posted to garrison Schuyler in 3053  and assigned to guard the important factory complex, previously part of Wakazashi Enterprises, that produced the Sai aerospace fighter.  The Regulars headquarters was in Tsurara City.
- Schuyler - Seeing such a concentration of force that the Inner Sphere had landed on the planet the Fourth began to retreat to more favourable ground. For three days they retreated until eventually they took up defensive positions in the Mitsuhama Ridge, forming a line of battle. Their opponents the Davion Heavy Guards took up an attacking position to the east while on the western flank was the First Genyosha, in the centre was the Tenth Lyran Guards under the command of Prince Victor Steiner-Davion. It was the Lyran unit that attacked first on the 13th August with an aim to break the Fourth's line. The Jaguars used the terrain to their advantage and the weakest point in the centre was held by a full Trinary of mixed BattleMechs and OnmiMechs. This is the point that the Tenth pinpointed for its assault. Unknown to Prince Victor was that this defile was held only by an Omega Star led by Star Commander Elyssia Furey in her Gargoyle. Her unit fought a successful delaying action against Lyran forces, personally led by Prince Victor. Star Commander Furey and her Star sold their lives dearly allowing the bulk of the Clan forces on planet to escape.
|Commanding Officers of the 4th Jaguar Regulars|
If Elyssia Furey does not move she may fire at the end of the movement phase with half the standard target movement modifier, rounded up.
- Shadows of War, p.52
- Objective Raids, p. 34
- Objective Raids, p. 113
- Grave Covenant, p. 302
- Grave Covenant, p. 296-302
- The Dragon Roars, p. 50-51
- Grave Covenant, p. 296
- The Dragon Roars, p. 51